Due to busy year, we are currenlty looking for a trainee sales negotiator to come work in our Hayes office.
Duties for the successful candidate will include:
- Arranging viewings and showing potential tenants around properties
- Advising clients about the sales process
- Sell their additional services/products
- Handling any problems that should arise with the property
- Work with a wide range of third party agencies such as solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Various types of canvassing including leaflet dropping, door knocking, calling warm/cold leads with a view to increase revenue.
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures and advance issues with internal set processes accordingly
- Draft property description for external adverts
- Take internal/external photographs and present the property in the best possible light Experience and skills required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate
- Negotiation sales and marketing skills
- Good market and product knowledge
- Good organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence
What you need for success:
W are looking for someone who has the ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people. The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure and have excellent presentation skills. Experience is not necessary in this field as you will be working with someone in the sales team for the first team. You will need to be motivated to hit targets and help expand the business customer base while providing a first class customer service which their clients are accustom to.
- 20 days annual leave (5 days to be taken during Christmas period)
- You will need your own car
– Six to twelve month probation
- Mon-Thursday 9.30 am to 6.30 pm Friday 9.30 am to 5.00 pm Saturday 10.00 am to 2.00 pm (Saturday is a working day and everyone in the office is working an alternate Saturday. In return for working a Saturday you will get a half a day off in the week.
If you are interested please email a copy of your CV with covering email to g.mahal@simpleEA.com